You know who you are. You’re my peeps. You read WATERFALL (even though you probably never heard of me before), and reviewed it. Then you picked up CASCADE and did the same. Now you’re eager to read TORRENT. That makes us pretty much BFFs. And I like to give my BFFs presents. So here’s what I’m offering…
IF YOU POST BY 8/15/11:
- A review of WATERFALL (if you haven’t already)
- A review of CASCADE (if you haven’t already)
- The CASCADE book trailer (maybe w/ your CASCADE review?)
- The 125 x 125 River Tribe Button (to remain up until 9/15/11)
- Or better yet, the bigger 300 x 250 River of Time ad (to remain up until 9/15/11)
- If you don’t put ads on your blog, but can handle putting the bigger “ad” in your Waterfall and/or Cascade reviews, that’ll count. Want to put it elsewhere? Check with us. We’re flexible. We’re like Gumby, we’re so flexible.
EXTRA ENTRY IF YOU TWEET 3X: (Tweet all 3 statements on assigned days in order to get an extra entry—Leah will email you a reminder)
- Tweet “Read @LisaTBergren’s WATERFALL & CASCADE & can’t wait for TORRENT! #RiverOfTimeTribe” on 8/1
- Tweet “Read @LisaTBergren’s WATERFALL & CASCADE. TORRENT releases 9/1! #RiverOfTimeTribe” on 8/15
- Tweet “Read @LisaTBergren’s WATERFALL & CASCADE. TORRENT (bk 3) releases tomorrow! #RiverOfTimeTribe” on 8/30
(We’ll email you reminders to tweet if you want us to…just email LeahApineru @ comcast.net)
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A galley/copy of TORRENT to review (if you don’t have one already! Let us know if you need one in print or if you have an eReader). We, of course, hope you can post a review of TORRENT sometime between 8/15-9/15. But it isn’t required.
IF YOU DO, YOU’LL BE IN THE RUNNING FOR:
- Either a $139 Nook or $139 Kindle (which you can use for your own purposes or give away on your own site!)
- Autographed copies of WATERFALL, CASCADE & TORRENT to keep or give away
- 3 $10 Starbucks cards for 3 runners-up who are in the USA
- Autographed bookmarks
- Virtual kisses and hugs from me
THE FINE PRINT:
- Must register with my assistant, Leah Apineru, (your name, email, blog name and URL, Twitter ID, link to Waterfall review, link to Cascade review, and your shipping address) so she can keep track of your progress. Email her now at LeahApineru @ comcast (dot) net
- Must have reviews, trailer and ad(s) posted by 8/15/11 to be in the running
- Must Tweet by deadlines in order to earn extra entry (you’ll still be in the running even without tweeting)
- Be sure to use #RiverofTimeTribe hashtag in Tweets so we can track
- Winner’s name drawn from Random.org by 9/16/11, and connect with us to claim their prize by 9/23/11. If we can’t connect with you, we’ll move on to winner #2.
- Open to International bloggers, as long as my books are easily purchased in your country and you provide links in your reviews to the best place to purchase them. Trilogy will be shipped unsigned, however, if international blogger wins—sorry! Best I can do!
- Haven’t started the series yet but want in? It’ll be easier to score galleys of WATERFALL and CASCADE if you have an eReader already and we can email it. Otherwise, you need an established blog with proven traffic/comments, or are willing to purchase the first two books in order to get the TORRENT galley. Email Leah with your pitch and we’ll talk.
Questions? Post below, in case someone else has the same one!