My friend, Erin, across the Pond at wrathsqueen.com, nominated me for an Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Apparently, she doesn’t know me that well, but hey, I can go with it. Particularly since there’s a luscious, virtual strawberry cake involved. Now that I’ve finished it off, I’m turning my sticky fingers to my keyboard to FOLLOW THE RULES: Post my own 7 Random Facts About Myself and nominate 10 others. Here they are…
- I sleep with three pillows, preferably four. One goes over my head when dawn comes streaming through my window. I have no love affair with morning.
- The resulting bed-head hair is pretty ridiculous. My husband laughs, and calls me Anne Burrell (Food Network lady with crazy hair that stands on end).
- I prefer pants with an elastic waist. Life’s too short to not breathe.
- My favorite candy is anything in dark chocolate. If it’s a salty nut, I’m in heaven.
- I adore movies. When I write, I see my stories as movies, playing out in my head. Along that vein, I listen to soundtracks as I write. The last movie we went to see was “Tin Tin,” and I’m dying to see “Sherlock Holmes” and “War Horse.” I like to see the epic movies on the big screen; anything else can be via DVD.
- We’ve lived in the same suburban house for fifteen years. We might live here forever. I hate the thought of moving! Although I sometimes fantasize about a condo and no need for gardening/care of the exterior of the home. And a jacuzzi tub. Yeah. That’d be cool.
- People call me “sweet,” but I think of myself as pretty tough. I’m a no-nonsense, tell-it-like-it-is, don’t-play-games kinda girl. But I like to be kind to everyone I meet.
Now, it’s my turn to nominate 10 others…
Serena Chase at Edgy Inspirational Reads
Andye at Reading Teen
Relz at Relz Reviews
Katie at Mundie Moms
Check ‘em out. They all deserve a cake with whipped cream and fresh strawberries on top. And in the meantime, please let me know one random fact about YOU!