BOURNE Update

1) Almost done writing it. I got the flu but I should finish the last scene today!

2) Found someone to help me get it uploaded for all major e-readers (Kindle, Nook, Sony, etc)! Woot!

3) Hoping we start rolling them out at the very end of February–stay tuned. I’ll announce here and on Facebook: River of Time Series

4) I keep posting teasers on the Facebook page–have you joined us there yet? “River of Time Series” (look for some from last Friday)

5) How does this impact TRIBUTARY’s release? I don’t know! It may be that I take the 40K words I’ve written on that and make it the NEXT e-novella if this goes well. We’ll see!

Thanks for your excitement, River Tribe!

23 Comments

1. OOH! I'm so excited! :DD (partly because Lord Greco is on the cover…) I love the teasers… it makes waiting for its release harder though! :D KEEP WRITING!

• I KNOW, Jaime! I can totally understand–wanting more info but then finding out more makes it harder to wait…I appreciate your patience!

2. Yay! So excited! I read the series a month ago and I already want to re-read it! =)

Will we still be able to buy Bourne if we don't have an e-reader?

3. I'm so excited! The series is a refreshing twist of romance that leaves me hanging on every word!
    Now if I can only get my Kindle to turn on…

• Heather, call Amazon customer service if you're really having trouble with your Kindle. They're amazing. I broke mine by packing it–and admitted it–and they sent me a new one!

• Fixed it! Turned out it was my charger. Oops. Note to self- don't leave them on the floor where they can be stepped on.

4. Oh! And I hope you feel better soon!

• I'm good now. Just got behind. But thanks!

• Glad you're feeling better! :)

5. Awsome! Will it be available on CBD? That's where i get all my ebooks. I don't have a kindle.
    I heard that there were to be three e-novellas 1/3 the size of a regular book between torrent and tributary? If so, maybe those three should be put together as book 4 and Tributary as 5.
    Oh, do i hope the publisher gets moving. I'm itching to read the rest. and i so prefer paper over the computer.

• I know. You're not alone. RIght now, as of today, my plan is to release three e-novellas, then combine them into one big paperback for the paper readers among you. But that's down the line–probably a year away. In the meantime, the enovellas will be available on Kindle, Nook and a few other places. I'm not sure how I'd add to CBD. I have to check that out. But if you have a device on which you can read e, then download the free Kindle app–that will get you started for sure.

6. Can't wait for this to come out! My students really enjoy the books! They have been asking when the next one is coming out! A lot of them got Kindles and Nooks for Christmas so they can't wait to get the novella! Thanks so much for writing them!

• Love hearing that, since a lot of publishing seems to be moving toward e, but I haven't met a lot of teens with e-readers!

• We have a lot of students that have the Kindles and Nooks and really enjoy reading on them. The school is finally letting the students bring them along to classes to read. I told them about Bourne coming out and they are really excited!

7. I can't wait! I really hope the the publisher agrees to putting them out in paper back since my kindle just broke and I want to read them so much!

• Bummer! You need to contact Amazon customer service. They replaced my Kindle, even tho I admitted I packed it in my suitcase and the pressure likely resulted in the breakage. Just SEE if they might, anyway….you may be surprised!

• Thanks. I will

8. The River of Time series is so good I can't even imagine a short story to follow it, It's just too awesome to be followed by small things, in my opinion.

• You're funny! It's a pretty epic story….

9. I really enjoyed this series. :D i seriously just found this website and am glad i did 'cuz now i know about a 3 1/2 and 4th book? exciting! can't wait! when are they scheduled to be released and what is the main conflict in them?
    Thanks,
    Jinx

• The first one is called BOURNE, and it's a lot about Marcello fighting for life, Lia and Luca finding love, and Lord Greco trying to figure out his place in the world…it releases by 2/28 in e, only.

10. Where can i find BOURNE for SONY??? I read the books and was so disappointed they ended that i read them all again!!! I love them!

• Madi, BOURNE is the 4th "book" in the series (saw your other note). And have you tried Smashwords.com?

Submit a Comment