River of Time

River of Time

Copy any (or all three) of these on your Facebook pages, email signatures, wherever you wish, and proudly proclaim your loyalty…

16 Comments

1. those are 3 very attractive men i must say, it makes me wish i found an enchanted tomb as well ;)

2. Wow. I just fell in love with these guys all over again. <3

3. Team Luca! I usually don't get into the whole Team thing… ready to punch some people over the Team Peeta/Team Gale fiasco. But I LOVE LUCA! Can't get enough… More Luca please, Lisa… pretty please :)

• I almost never get into the team idea… The characters all play an important part of the same book(s)!! Yeah ever since Twilight (Team Edward, Team Jacob), (and no offense to Twilight lovers) I don't like vampires or teams much anymore…

• amen

4. I planned to read your books before and already own the first one.. and while I'm not a big "Team Whipped Cream" fan, I have to admit that these quotes are why I'll pick your novels up much sooner than I originally had planned! :D :D SO. COOL!

5. I can't decide!!! Marcello… Luca… dark and dreamy Greco… Marcello… Luca… :)

6. Love those guys. The models look just like I thought they would when I read the books. I am an absolute team Luca fan. (I do have a thing for blonde guys though.)

7. I'm so hard to pick! between Greco and Luca(Sorry Marcelo but your just not my type, LOL) but in the end after re-reading Bourn Luca's charm won me over!!! TEAM LUCA!!!

8. OMG. I've been solid on the Marcello Forelli team but now…

9. Definitely Team Luca! I fell in love with him from the start! He’s so cute!

10. TEAM LUCA!!!!!! AHHHH! I 've read every single River of Time book and I always found Luca as a strong character that made the books come alive for me… I love all the characters (especially Gabi, Lia, MARCELLO, AND LUCA!!!) and I have to say this was one of my family's and my favorite series! Thanks Lisa T. Bergren for bringing this series and newfound vallues into my life!!!!

11. Im not the kinda person to do the whole team thing, but Team Luca Forelli! But those are three very attractive men! Lisa please do another book about when gabi [edited for spoilers] and, when the plaque comes, and would love to see what happens with Lia and Luca!!!! Pretty please!

12. Luca..Gerco..Luca..Greco.. I cant choose v.v
    Too had.. I love Lord Greco's silent almost protective personality
    I mean he seems intimidating and just..cool.. but Luca's the total funny OMG kinda dude..
    Its too hard… they're all good.. But I just don't like the picture of Marcello xD it's a bit too..weird.. haha :P
    I liked Luca from the very beginning but Lord Greco came and I can't choose too hard v.v

13. team Luka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Rodolfo